EDITOR'S NOTE: Obituaries are transcribed word-for-word from the respective funeral homes.
•••••(Moores FH) Julius Rhoads Hines, age 51, passed away Saturday, December 18, 2021. Visitation will be held Monday, December 20th from 5:30 to 6:30 PM at Moores Funeral Home & Crematory.
Julius was born in Milledgeville, Georgia on January 6, 1970, to William Wayne Hines and Edna Ruth Flanagan Hines. He lived in Milledgeville for many years and made his home in Ivey for the past seven years. He worked for T&S Hardwoods as a Shipping Superintendent.
- two sons, Wesley Hines and JJ Hines both of Ivey
- his daughter Michelle Hines of Milledgeville
- his mother Edna Holder of Milledgeville
- a brother William Hines of Greensboro
- a sister Chris Burgamy of Milledgeville
- and one grandchild
To plant Memorial Trees in memory of Julius Rhoads Hines, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store.
•••••(Peoples FH) With heartfelt sympathy we respectfully announce the passing of Mr. James Walter Curry age 74 of Milledgeville, Georgia who entered into eternal rest on Thursday, December 16, 2021.
Service plans are pending and will be announced upon completion of arrangements.
Express condolences, your thoughts, and prayers to the Curry family @ www.peoplesfuneralhomemilledgeville.com To send a flower arrangement or to plant trees in memory of James Walter Curry, please click here to visit our Sympathy Store.
•••••(Williams FH) Mr. James Delmas Warren, Jr., 51, of Milledgeville passed away December 15, 2021.
Funeral Services for Mr. James Delmas “Del” Warren, Jr. will be conducted Monday Afternoon, 2 o’clock, December 20, 2021 in the Williams Funeral Home Chapel. The family will receive friends at the funeral home from 1 until the service hour.
Mr. Warren was a lifelong resident of Milledgeville and was a contractor. He was preceded in death by His mother Irma Lee Smith Murch, his father James Delmas Warren, Sr. and his stepfather George Murch.
He is survived by:
- his daughter Savannah (chuck) Gaston of Eatonton
- his sons Kelvin Warren of Savannah, Dagan Nolan of Sandersville
- fiancé Amanda Eberhardt of Milledgeville
- stepchildren Mia Martinez and Dominic Martinez of Milledgeville
- sisters Sonya (Stanley) Dunn of Milledgeville and Donna Warren of Gordon
- stepbrother David Owens of Tennille
- grandson Tripp Gaston of Eatonton
Express online condolences at www.williamsfuneralhome.net