Lakeside Circle K bandit a familiar face


If you've been arrested 11 different times in the last 10 years in the same county, it's probably not a great idea to rob a well-lit gas station with plenty of cameras in that particular county.

That appears to be the case, however, after a 29-year-old man was apprehended in Columbia County, located near Augusta, in connection with a Dec. 29 armed robbery at the Circle K/old Flash convenience store on North Columbia Street near the Putnam County line. 

Dalmon Rasheem Parham, listed with a Grovetown address in Columbia County on each of his many past arrest sheets, was arrested at his residence on New Year's Eve and is being charged with aggravated assault, armed robbery, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and probation violation. Parham recently moved back to Grovetown in east Georgia, where he’s originally from, after living in Milledgeville for a number of years, according to investigators.

Parham has spent the majority of his adult life on probation. Past charges include entering auto, obstruction of an officer, battery/family violence, possession of a Schedule 1 or 2 substance with intent to distribute and theft by receiving. His most recent previous arrest in Baldwin County was in October 2019, when he was locked up for obstruction of an officer, possession of cocaine, felony theft by receiving, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and probation violation. He ultimately was sentenced to 169 days in county lockup. 

According to investigator, Parham initially walked into the Lakeside Circle K around 9:30 last Tuesday and struck up a conversation with a cashier, asking about the price of a carton of cigarettes. The suspect then left the store and re-entered several minutes later, and he proceeded to visit the men's room.According to investigators, the man then re-emerged, brandished a hand gun and demanded money from a cashier. At some point, the suspect fired off a "hurry up" round, but not in the direction of the cashier. The suspect then was handed an undisclosed amount of money and fled on foot southbound, back towards Sister Nina's and Los Magueyes.

“The clerk was alone in the store,” wrote Maj. Brad King in a press release at the time. “No one was injured during the incident. The scene has been processed and evidence has been collected.”

***CLICK HERE to see our latest listings!!!

I'm interested
I disagree with this
This is not local
This is unverified